Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Coming from Loudonville, I grew up knowing what a Carhartt product looks like--The canvas, usually in tan or black, overalls and especially jackets were a common sight. Everyone had one, it seemed. My friends wore them, and even my dad had a Carhartt for doing yardwork. It was just another brand of jacket. Maybe I could equate it to the North Face jacket popularity here at Miami. It's the same idea. So Megan and Cassie and I were talking the other day, and they had never even heard of Carhartts! I was shocked. Obviously, it's not going to be a very popular brand in the city or anything, but I thought that coming from Ohio or something, they would have at least been familiar with the name.

So this one's for you girls, and all of you who don't know what I'm talking about: www.carhartt.com
(sorry it's not a hyperlink--you'll just have to copy and paste it.)

No comments: