Wednesday, January 21, 2004

I don't have much to write about but since my company is my roommate, and she is talking about Barbaloots walking around in their barbaloot suits (weirdo! :) ), I decided that I ought to write a blog. Oh, wait, she's correcting me, they are *brown* barbaloot suits.
Guys, I never would have thought this would happen but I miss Ornithology from last year. First of all, my Zoology prof. starts every class talking about a different bird. And because I know what kinds of birds they are, I like that. I think that after sitting through other classes feeling like a complete loser, actually knowing something we're talking about makes me feel good.
Also, as I sit here writing this at 11 pm, I realize that in 9 hours I have to go to Chemistry lab. And just like I have for the past week, I find myself daydreaming about scheduling classes for the fall. Can you believe that? I'm pretty pathetic.
Oh well. I am going to go to bed now, but first I'm going to lay there dreaming of classes that start at 10 or 11 am...

No comments: