Sunday, January 30, 2011

Good stuff

I don't really feel like writing anything right now, so here are some good things I've found online recently (because God knows there's always time for putzing around the internet, am I right?):

The Mental Floss tumblr has a great little post about howMr. Rogers was a super guy.

Best gift for a little nerd in your life: the little librarian playset.

Here is a story about how, during Prohibition, the U.S. government poisoned a bunch of alcohol and people got so sick from it that many of them died.

Here is a tutorial on how to use bias tape, in case you are an aspiring seamstress.

Here is a tutorial on how to use the phrase "begs the question," in case you spend time with any English majors.

1000 Awesome Things, updated every weekday. I also think

I must remember to show this to Adam the next time he shakes his head at the shoes I've chosen to wear.

Also, this cracks me up every time I look at it.

No comments: