Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween Recap

Okay, I know Halloween is over, but here is how I made my Halloween pretty awesome:

I took Ghosts in the Graveyard Dessert and Pumpkin Cookies to a party at my friends' apartment. (I was dressed as a witch, but it was nothing special.)



Before the party, we tried to make this Paper Crave Halloween Garland, but we ran out of time. Maybe next year I will just buy this one on Etsy and call it a day. Or maybe 363 days is enough time for me to finish the one I started.

And here is a chicken hat we bought for my boyfriend's cat. We didn't really buy it because it is a Halloween costume, we bought it because we knew it would be funny to torment her with ALL YEAR. But I decided it was important for her to at least make an effort on Halloween.

No comments: