Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful it all turned out perfectly

This was the first Thanksgiving I've ever played a major role in meal preparation, and it was FANTASTIC. Everything turned out perfectly. This is my plate.

Thanksgiving Plate

After we finished eating, we were looking at my pictures and my roommate said that even though he was stuffed, that picture made him want to go eat the entire meal over again.

It was a lot of fun, and I will probably talk about it more tomorrow, but today we're going to put up the Christmas tree and maybe go downtown for the lighting of the Denver City and Council Building's Christmas lights. I just have a lot of holiday goodness to soak up today, is all.

Sidenote: Does anyone have a good idea for about half a gallon of left over cranberry sauce?

1 comment:

Erin said...

This is a little late, but cranberry sauce is absolutely delicious on vegetables, fried vegetable-type things (like potato pancakes, for example, and ESPECIALLY on fried cheese, like mozzarella sticks.