Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm here, I survived the trek across America.

The last week has been sort of overwhelmingly crazy. I am moved into my apartment, although I haven't yet unpacked everything. In fact, I think that the easiest part of moving here was the 2-day, 22-hour drive. If you enjoy hanging clothes in closets or putting them neatly into dresser drawers I would be more than happy to put you up for a day or two in exchange for your services. Because I am absolutely avoiding anything having to do with the piles and piles of clothes I have yet to put away.

The dog has finally adjusted to her new digs, and she gets along really well with my roommate. In fact, I anticipate that in about six weeks she will like him better than she likes me.

Now I have to go, because we are going to see Wall-E for my birthday (which was Friday; I turned 24). I realize it's about 2 days late but seeing it for my birthday has been the plan since, like, April, and we weren't about to let the craziness of the last week get in the way of those plans. Just delay them a little.

Also here are some pictures I took the other day. We went to Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods and Cave of the Winds. This place, it is beautiful.

No comments: