Sunday, February 24, 2008

Winter Blahs

I have been totally lame for the past few weeks. I quit doing Thing-a-Day because the site stopped letting me post anything. (Okay, also because I went away for the weekend and sort of gave up.) Then, I had an earache last week and I was cranky. Who gets earaches after they're like six? It was ridiculous.

Really, there is nothing else of note. Case in point: I talked to my best friend on the phone yesterday and I didn't have anything to say. I'm pretty sure we gossiped (there's always a surplus of gossip, isn't there) and then discussed my upcoming trip to Colorado. So that is it, there is nothing else to say other than, well! Another day of work! My dog is learning how to sit! I watched some tv and played my guitar! And that's about what I could say about every single day.

Although, today my sister asked me what cojones were. Explaining that? Not something I do every day.

No comments: