Monday, November 19, 2007

Things I thought about today

I always forget how unpleasant it is to get gas when it's cold out.

It is much more cost-effective to buy a gallon of milk than a half gallon. I mean I knew that, but I was really thinking about it.

These hilighters are stupidly expensive but when I use them or just look at them all lined up in ROYGBIV order, it makes me feel like my life is worth living.

Monday nights during this stunted tv season have surprisingly been my favorite. (Slap Bet = The Best Infliction of Pain Ever)

"Keep Honking I'M RELOADING" is probably the creepiest bumper sticker I've ever seen. It doesn't seem creepy at first, but when you see it on a busted-down truck, and you wonder what kind of person would display it? Of course, it could have just been the cold air and gas fumes getting to me. What do I know.

No comments: