Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It's a slow news week

1. For the record, I don't dislike the roadrunner. I just think that if I'd been asked 15 years ago which Looney Tune I'd see most frequently during my college career, I would not have chosen him. I'd have picked one who could talk, at least.

2. I am employed! Now I can worry about things more than 45 days away, instead of just worrying about not worrying about them! In my interview, I must have answered the question, "if you could remove any state from the U.S., which would it be and why?" correctly (I answered Kansas, of course).

3. I learned to crochet over break, bringing my lame factor up pretty much to the maximum. I am the opposite of cool, but I have come to terms with that. Would you like to come over to watch some Golden Girls reruns?

No comments: