Monday, November 13, 2006

In other news

I am about to get an (extremely) early graduation gift, as my parents are buying me a Powerbook. Stories of PC-to-Mac conversion frustrations to follow soon, I'm sure.

I haven't slept in my bed since Thursday, because when we returned from Chicago there was this terrible smell coming from my room. Something along the lines of a dead...something. I'd just cleaned my room before I left, so it wasn't like, "oh THAT'S where I left that month-old pizza." We also came up with some oh-so-fun possessed/haunted/etc. theories. You know, good bedtime stuff for people who are as good at sleeping as I am.

The trip to Chicago was a lot of fun. And since we had such a good time during our last visit, the Windy City is definitely at the top of my list of places I'd like to live after I graduate. Even though I'm best suited for Seattle.

No comments: