Sunday, November 05, 2006

All kinds of nothing

I know if I had the time and resources to take a trip, I'd make like these people Wal Mart hired this pair and "Wal-Mart" across America. Or, you know, I'd go see something that didn't make me feel embarrassed. Like Targets, or Best Buys maybe. Or something intelligent.

Coca-Cola slogans from the past. What's your favorite? I enjoy 1916's "It's fun to be thirsty when you can get a Coca-Cola." I also like 1963's "A chore's best friend." I'm fairly certain this one accompanied a perky housewife with a spotless house.

How to dress emo.

Did you know "My Darling Clementine" is about a girl who drowns? The lyrics are totally morbid.

Probably the best thing to come out of Amazon.com: Negative reviews of famous literature. Complete with bad grammar.

I was wondering when this was going to happen: Networks use iTunes as gauge for sitcom success

No comments: