Monday, October 16, 2006

What is, I'm totally weirded out

I just watched Jeopardy! and it's been a while, but I didn't think it had been so long that I'd completely lost touch with the show. However:
  1. While reading movie quotes from Scarface, High Noon, and The Princess Bride, Alex Trebek used accents.
  2. The guy who won was wearing a bowtie. How stereotypical!
  3. I realize this is unrelated, but I would say that about 40% of the commercials I saw were Cincinnati-area politician ads.
  4. I got the Final Jeopardy! question right: This Broadway play centers around the need for a leading lady in the play-within-a-play, "Pretty Lady." (42nd Street)
  5. At the end, there were bloopers. Bloopers? Yes. I don't get it either.
And does anyone else feel a little bit awkward about the fact that this show about INTELLIGENCE is immediately followed by the show Wife Swap? Because it makes me feel all kinds of weird.

No comments: