- While reading movie quotes from Scarface, High Noon, and The Princess Bride, Alex Trebek used accents.
- The guy who won was wearing a bowtie. How stereotypical!
- I realize this is unrelated, but I would say that about 40% of the commercials I saw were Cincinnati-area politician ads.
- I got the Final Jeopardy! question right: This Broadway play centers around the need for a leading lady in the play-within-a-play, "Pretty Lady." (42nd Street)
- At the end, there were bloopers. Bloopers? Yes. I don't get it either.
Monday, October 16, 2006
What is, I'm totally weirded out
I just watched Jeopardy! and it's been a while, but I didn't think it had been so long that I'd completely lost touch with the show. However: