Thursday, October 12, 2006

Down by the River

It's Fall Break at Miami, which doesn't mean anything to me because I don't have class on Fridays and that's the day we get our break. But, because everyone else will be out of class with me, a group of my fraternity brothers decided to rent a cabin in Gatlinburg, TN.

Anyway, I'm leaving you for the weekend, but not without this fantastic movie of my sister's dog I taped last weekend. We went on a hike, and decided to take the dog, who was more excited than any of us to be leaving the house.



When my sister sees this, she will kill my brother and me. I am sure of it.

QuickTime Movie: Wet Dog

That high-pitched sound you hear in the background is my obnoxious Betty Rubble giggle, by the way.

And don't worry, Erin: She had a fantastic time.

No comments: