Friday, March 31, 2006

For your weekend enjoyment, some random information

Things that have continued through this semester:
1. My obsession with Diet/Diet Cherry Coke. Eight more bottles and I will have enough points for a beach towel. Yes, actually, I am shaking from the caffeine about 23 hours a day, thanks for asking.
2. The Religion TA Who Hates My Guts continues to be the worst part of my Fridays. Mock my religion one more time. Come on. ONE. MORE. TIME.
3. General disdain for all things Italian, except suddenly last week I went on this pizza kick. I was craving pizza CONSTANTLY. Which is weird because usually pizza makes me think of throwing up because I ate it once before getting the flu.
4. The Countdown to Full House, Season 3. Five days left. I don't think I need to say anything more.

Things that I suddenly feel compelled to share (must be all that caffeine)
1. What's your opinion: Pumpkin bread. Bread? Or dessert?
2. So, Dead Like Me. We've moved on to the second season. I like the show, but mostly after watching it I am paranoid about strangers touching me and more hungry for breakfast foods than I have ever, EVER been in my entire life. Seriously, we talk about waffles and/or bacon every single day.
3. Weboggle. I was warned, but I played it anyway and now I'm hooked. You will think I'm a big nerd now. The addictive factor is that it never really ends, so you keep saying, "one more round."

No comments: