Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

I celebrated Halloween by watching The Birds. Because I think wild animals are about the scariest thing EVER, second only to 3D movies. And if you think that's stupid, well then let's just ask the girl who got rammed into by a deer on campus today. Yes. ON CAMPUS.

But what I am really posting this for is to tell you that I posted some MUMB formal pictures for you on my other page, my photo page. I know you're thinking, "What? You still use that thing? Because for like three months you didn't put anything on there, and I was under the impression that you had forgotten about it."

Well I didn't.

Update:
And here's what I wish my pumpkin looked like (it's so terrible I'm not going to let you see it). Eventually I'll get to go home and witness the splendor that is my family's pumpkin carving skills.

No comments: