Friday, September 16, 2005

Hot, humid, and so void of inspiration that there will be no formal title

I know it's been all week since I posted. And I apologize for that, but seriously, there is nothing to write about.

Where has my inspiration gone?

Perhaps it left because the things I like to talk about are going really, really well and the kind of post where I just say "I had a great day of classes" is more boring for me to write than it is for you to read.

(Coincidentally, I once had someone tell me "I read your blog once. It must be a lot more fun to write than it is to read." I don't like that person anymore. You may leave if you don't like it here, and you have my permission to keep your mouth shut as you close your browser. THANK YOU.)

I suppose I like to capitalize on the drama in my life, and there is very little drama currently. It is, however, rather hot and extremely humid. When I opened my (air-conditioned) bedroom door this morning, the mirror fogged up because of the humidity and temperature difference between my room and the rest of the apartment. THEN, when I checked on the birthday cake I frosted last night, I found that the icing had melted, which made my cake look like a big pan of gross. If it doesn't get cool soon I'm going to go crazy.

No comments: