Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Exhaustion

So, this whole Mono thing is getting a little bit annoying. I don't usually go on a lot of sleep. Now I'm no architecture major, I like to sleep more than two nights a week, but give me five or six hours a night and I'll do alright. But now that I am feeling better--that is, I can swallow and breathe and stuff like that--I am STILL tired. All. The. Time.

It's not tired like "I just stayed up all night doing that report" tired. It's tired like "I just got done with a busy day of running errands and doing work" tired. I wake up in the morning and I hit snooze until the last possible minute (8:21) and I drag myself out of bed not feeling refreshed. I go to work and when I get home, I usually fall asleep somewhere from 5:30-8. That's when I finally eat something for the day, and then I get into bed when Full House comes on at 9, and fall asleep somewhere between 11 and 12. Well, except tonight. Tonight I was doing homework. But I did sleep from about 6:30 till 8.

All this sleep is taking up so much time. I'm ready to enjoy summer! Being sick SUCKS.

No comments: