Monday, April 11, 2005

The Three Best People I've Gotten to Know This Semester

It’s my first free Monday night since probably the beginning of February and I’m not quite sure what to do with it. I already played a Psi vs. TBS kickball game, but I don’t know what to do now. Because I am used to being stuck in a dorm room with Mike, Marybeth, and Brendan.


This is my pledge class. The Alpha Phi class of Kappa Kappa Psi. (I apologize for all the away message confusion--I'm not pledging the sorority Alpha Phi. In fact, we decided to pronounce Phi like "f-eye" instead of "fee" to differentiate.)

The pledging process is a big tradition for our chapter. It has been a crazy experience and one I feel amazingly fortunate to have experienced. It was rough at first to be a sophomore among freshmen, and it was rough to take 2 400-level classes and juggle a million different responsibilities. I am so glad to finally be a Brother, but the past 3 months were so special.

Posted by Hello

So this is for them to know that they are some of the best friends I’ve made at school. We worked so hard and got so close and shared so much. Thanks for being such great friends to me and even more amazing brothers.

No comments: