Monday, February 28, 2005

There are few things in this world as exciting as small-town musical theater

For a full account from an outsider (that is, an outsider to Loudonville), read this.

I started off my weekend at home with a trip to the bank, where a dozen adorable little Girl Scouts bombarded me with their little boxes of cookies. How do you say no to little girls? That is why the Girl Scout program will always be financially stable. Little girls can sell people anything.

Then came the real fun. We saw Jimmy in Anything Goes Saturday night and Jesus Christ Super Star on Sunday. JCSS was Loudonville's local production; Anything Goes was the Wooster equivalent. It's always good to see my boys perform.

Nothing else too noteworthy happened; we got lots of sleep and didn't do any work. A typical weekend home. Christina got on my case about writing a book. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

No comments: