Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Snow Day

I didn't get home until 2:30 last night, and then I decided that it would be fun to talk online (it's just not fair when your best friend lives in a time zone two hours ahead of yours). I decided that instead of getting up early to make cookies and brownies for my mom's English students, I'd just do it before I went to bed.

So at 3:30 I was baking brownies and mixing up chocolate chip cookie dough.

It wasn't my best effort ever. I don't know if it's because I was so tired or because I don't remember the last time I baked anything. Anyway, I didn't bake the cookies until I woke up around 11, and then I took a shower and I was just getting ready to take them over to the high school when my brother walked in the door. THEY CANCELLED SCHOOL. Right before the class I was baking for.

I can't complain though, because like I said, I've done better baking. Besides, I remember in the 5th grade when they cancelled school and we conned my teacher and my principal into letting my best friend come to my house instead of going home. Too bad they never cancel classes at Miami.

No comments: