- having ABSOLUTELY NO schoolwork to do WHATSOEVER.
- not wearing flip-flops in the shower.
- the fact that my Italian book is nearly 200 miles away.
- sleeping in my own bed.
- having multiple rooms to live in.
- not having to worry about how I'm going to make the $25 left on my meal plan last for another week.
- tormenting my sister.
- seeing all the people I haven't seen forever.
- the fact that Christmas is only 8 days away, my trip to Shreveport is only 9 days away, and I'm leaving for C'05 (more on that later) in 12 days.
Friday, December 17, 2004
I thought this break might never come
I'm home and enjoying: