Thursday, November 25, 2004

Reasons

Last night Jimmy asked, "Loren, what kinds of benefits would I have if I went to the same school as my sister?" Well. Here you go:

1. I'll have my car at my house. You may not understand what these things mean to a college freshman. Trust me, this deserves to be at the top of the list.

2. We can have lunch or dinner together sometimes.

3. We can drive home together on breaks.

4. You won't just be Jimmy, you'll be "Jimmy, Loren's cool brother."

5. You can play video games with Christina and me.

6. You won't have to carry a campus map around because I will be able to show you where everything is.

7. You'll only have to miss one of your sisters.

8. You won't have to beg a ride from anyone because I'll feel like it's my responsibility to give you one.

9. I am so much fun! Why wouldn't you want to be at the same school as I am even if you weren't my brother?

10. You'll always have someone to hang out with.

No comments: