Wednesday, October 27, 2004

"That's not as bad as the time I..."

So I've been looking for a good reason to blog about the incredibly high temperature in Mary Lyon. Although we haven't turned on the heater in our room yet this year, it is about 85 degrees unless we have the window open and two fans on. It's even worse in the halls. Well, tonight, I found a great way to tell you about this unfortunate situation.

Cassie, Christina, and I were sitting out in front of our dorm after meeting Steve to get Christina's forgotten umbrella, and we started to talk about all the embarrassing things that have ever happened to us. Little did we know that everyone else's windows were open because IT IS SO HOT in their rooms as well. So...the RA from upstairs came down and told us that we were being loud enough to hear in all the rooms. There was this moment of realization where you could see the three of us going over what we'd said in our heads and looking at each other in disbelief. Well Mary Lyon, hope you enjoyed your late-night entertainment and I'm sorry if it kept you awake.

P.S. If you live in the room above Cassie and me, I do not apologize for being loud at one in the morning. In fact, I hope we kept you up. Payback's a bitch.

No comments: