Sunday, October 17, 2004

Fall Break

I had a pretty nice fall break. If you can call having no classes on Friday a "break." Which for me meant that I only got out of one class, so to make it seem more like a break, I just skipped philosophy on Thursday.

I wore flip-flops home and stopped at my sister's volleyball game on the way there. I felt a little stupid: Sure, flip-flops in 40-degree weather are okay in Oxford, but at home they think it's a little weird. Can't really blame them.

I had such a good time with my best friends from high school, too. Lindsey and I went to the freezing football game Friday night, and afterwards we reminisced about ASYC.

On Saturday morning, I came back to Miami and Rachel came down too. We had a blast! First we went to the hockey game, and then we went over to 708. It was lots of fun and I have to say that I have the best friends in the world. :) I heart you guys, from school and home!

No comments: