Sunday, October 24, 2004

Almost Halloween

First: Nice pumpkins, family.


(I'm not sure whose is whose, but I think they're all pretty impressive.)



Tonight I found out my mailbox combination for the second time this year and taped it to my dresser so I won't forget it again. This means (and this is very exciting for all of you) that you may NOW start to send me mail. I know you're excited. So am I. If you don't have my address let me know. I don't want to deprive you of the opportunity to send me mail and presents. :)

It's hard to believe that there's only one week of October left. It feels like the semester just started, but next week marching band ends and in a month I'll be heading home for Thanksgiving! It's scary to think about all the stuff I have left to get finished by the end of the semester...it's frustrating that for years, the worst thing about school was that the weeks took forever to be over, and now the hardest part is that I wake up and it's suddenly Thursday and I have two papers due and a quiz. Last week wasn't bad and this week isn't either, but the week after that is going to kill me: 2 exams, 2 papers, 2 quizzes. AND the Tuesday night football game. Time to go study...

No comments: