Monday, August 16, 2004

Sophomore Year Begins

I have tons of things to write about but it's late, so I'll just have to leave some of it for tomorrow.

First, I had a good last week at home. Caught up with some people I hadn't seen in a while, finished work for the summer (minus Labor Day Weekend), and got myself ready to move in at Miami. I drove myself down, met up with Christina and Joe who helped move me in, and then went to dinner and a get together at 708. It was a good way to spend my first day back and I'm glad to be here--I'm definitely looking forward to this year.

The basement of my dorm flooded because something went wrong with the pipes Saturday night, so when I woke up and tried to take a shower on Sunday I couldn't. This was rather embarrassing because I was not told that there was no water, I had to figure it out for myself. I did this by trying out all the showers in the bathroom. I finally gave up and on my way back to my room ran into someone who told me about the water being turned off. I don't think she would have said anything except I was wearing my towel. Grr...

Well, I'm going to bed. 9 am rehearsal tomorrow, and we get to find out who's in and who's an alternate. Fun fun fun.

No comments: