Friday, April 09, 2004

So on my way to lifeguarding class, I decided to stop and pick up the mail. Both Cassie and I received letters from the Biology department. Then want us to fill out a questionnaire and give our opinions about BMZ 115 lab experiments. Oh, wonderful. I cannot wait to fill that thing out.

And guess what. Christina and I will be embarking on a 1300 mile trip across the midwest the weekend after finals, straight from Loudonville to Colorado Springs. Then I'm going to visit for a week and fly back home to start working at the state park. I'm excited, it should be lots of fun and pretty interesting...can you see us driving for 20 hours?

Also, I am currently sans bedroom. Due to some juggling around of belongings, the bedroom count between my siblings and I stands as such: Jimmy, 1. Erin, 2. Loren, 0. My sister has decided that my bedroom is the choiciest and therefore should belong to her. That's fine. Her room is a lot smaller and on the back of the house where there are fewer windows and way less noise. The problem is, I have no where to just...be. Last night when I got home, I didn't even have a bed to sleep in. I had to sleep on the couch. It's a nice couch and everything, but I have nowhere to leave the pile of stuff I brought home with me to leave here for summer. And since I won't be home again till the day between finals and the Colorado trip, it looks like there might be some big messes waiting for me when I get home. On the upside, I have moved in and out of my room & dorm room enough this year that moving down the hall should be a piece of cake.

Let's see...thoroughly enjoyed skipping BMZ to come home early last night. I got up and went birding (I'm not afraid to admit it, although Monica thinks I should deny the fact AND hide my bird book and binoculars) with Damon after meeting for breakfast at McDonald's. It was lots of fun to walk around the park trails I know so well. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the rest of my day but it will hopefully be fun. Maybe I could go tackle one of my sister's rooms? Or maybe I'll just leave that to her...

No comments: