Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Just got done taking some on-line personality quizzes. The results are in:
classic novel: Watership Down
classic movie: Sunset Boulevard
world leader: Mother Theresa
country: Thailand
Myers-Briggs: INTJ (Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging)

I used to think this stuff was really interesting. I read this book once about the nine different enneagram personalities, and tonight I came across the test for it online. I took it, read the descriptions, analyzed myself, and came to the conclusion that I lost interest in this stuff so long ago for one huge reason: we are all hopelessly flawed. there's no helping it, we're all screwed up.

By the way, my personality is somewhere between being a helper and a loyalist. Those words sound good, but the reality is that we all have our down sides. Personality tests are a waste of time and they just make me feel bad about my shortcomings.

No comments: