Sunday, December 07, 2003

Well, what a weekend. MU hockey is awesome and I would have to say that last night's game was no exception. First this OSU guy slammed one of our guys up against the glass and it shattered, which was pretty cool to see, although I'm sure it hurt. Then they were all fighting at the end, and hockey isn't hockey without a good fight. ha ha. Christina, Steve, Nick, Kenny, and everyone else, last night was a lot of fun! I am so glad to have made such great friends. Even though Steve beat me at fooseball (Those of you at home, can you believe I am admitting to a loss? It is shocking, I know...) My broomball team, having had another forfeited win today, will play on Tuesday night. That's exciting. Today was also the band spaghetti dinner (lunch) and for those of you who didn't come or left early, you definitely missed a good freshman skit. Emily, you know that Christina and I love you. :) Let's see...Kurtis--you are the best friend a girl could ask for! What would I do without you? Look for us to be playing our baritone and Alto Sax on Christmas Eve. In the words of my dad, "it will be fun." Ha ha. Well, off to study for those ever-approaching finals...wish me luck.

No comments: