Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Well, my day has definitely improved since this morning. I went to BMZ (Botany/Microbio/Zoology for you non-Miami folk) and found out that on my lab final I got an...A! I was so excited. I finished my English essay last night, and it's not so bad, and although I do have finals this weekend, I got some studying done tonight. Things are looking up. And hey--if this Zoology thing doesn't pan out, that's okay, because Cassie and I are going to move to California and start a new Match Game. (If you haven't seen it, you should turn on Game Show Network at 9:30 or 10:30 every weeknight. It is classic game show fun.) We're going to make lots of money and be famous, so if you would like to be a part of it, let us know now, not when we are famous. Well, back to the books. Ugh.

No comments: