Sunday, December 14, 2003

It was a long day here in Oxford. I spent the day cleaning, packing, studying, and taking a chemistry exam for which the national average is a 60 percent. Let's hope that I am above average. Way above average. Had an interesting talk with Mike tonight: "What are the quantum numbers for this?" "I don't know. What is it?" "I don't know, I'm asking you!" "I don't know, I'm failing!" It was definitely funny. It might be funnier if you read it out loud, I don't know. Then I went to Wal-Mart with Christina and we didn't spend any money. How often does that happen at Wal-Mart? It was amazing. We also had an interesting conversation. Tonight has just been one revelation after another, and if you would like to hear about it then maybe I will share but I just don't have the time to right now because I am going to go study for my last final and do some laundry for the trip to Mobile coming up, not to mention heading back to Loudonville. One last thing...thanks to everone for the away messages today, I've never had so many. :)

No comments: