Sunday, November 23, 2003

"The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family." -Thomas Jefferson
I had the most wonderful time watching my brother, sister, and dad in Annie on Saturday night. Sure, there were some crazy things going on--afterall, I did take Christina with me--but I was so impressed by my family! It was really amazing to see them do so well.
I would also like to tell the story of how Christina had a Green Acres moment up in Loudonville...she kept asking me about what it was like: weird things like, "do you all have a basketball hoop?" "How far away do you live from the next house?" "Is there a cemetery right on the edge of town?" (yes, about 40 yards, and yes if you come in from the south). I was a little confused by that. But, supposedly she had fun, and I don't doubt it because her weirdness fits right in with my family's.
Oh, and...a little note about the wonders of digital cameras...pictures from your wallet can come in handy when you're looking for a good conversation topic... :)

No comments: