Sunday, April 15, 2012

What's making me happy this week XV

It's finally full-on Spring, and even though it snowed last night, there are lots of signs of warm weather everywhere and it's exciting. These pretty flowers come up in our backyard every year, and I always forget about them so it's always a little surprise to look out the window and see a little pop of color.

Flowers in the backyard

Speaking of Spring, we also went to our first Rockies game of the season on Friday night. It was chilly, but still nice to be outside at a baseball game! The little girl sitting next to us was so excited that she brought her toy dog and let him enjoy some of America's favorite pastime too. It cracked me up:

Enjoying the game

And finally, today I wandered around Ikea with Christina, and we did pretty well for ourselves. I cannot explain how much I appreciate living so close to an Ikea. I just can't.

Ikea

No comments: